Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What I have in mind for my images! a letter to my friend Nate

Dear Nate

While I think that I understand the digg site and can see the value of being in such an arena - I don't quite think that it is quite up to what I am thinking about in my mind - of course I may be wrong or there may never be something created by myself or others close to what I have in mind - but I don't think that the images in Imagekind or my web site should have to fit into the categories of either the sensational or of the - I have to look at it now and never again - type but of the quality or quantity or both - where people need to keep coming back to be able to understand just what it is that they are looking at or viewing and also of the quality or nature which draws them back over and over and over again - in the way that I have been drawn to return to some of the Museums in New York City and elsewhere - in order to feel that I have fulfilled or completed a desire to return once I have seen them and the art that they contain within their walls -
I believe that type of draw or pull on the minds of the viewers will create what I am looking to create in the order of a viral marketing experience - and so the search goes on to accomplish such a program -

thank you!
Walter

No comments: