Tuesday, May 20, 2008

our conversation continues -

Nate then asks:

What is it that draws someone in? What is that people want to see?

I respond:

sometimes it is just something - some one element out of many that make up and image that is captivating a certain person - like a particular shade of a certain color - a pastel blue that strikes some cord from a person' past or a shape that reminds them of something that they had seen long ago -

perhaps the biggest influence in the life of any person is whatever they were exposed to when they were younger -

For example - I walked into a bar - b - q chicken shop today and there was John Lennon - the Three Stooges - The Beverly Hill Billies right there on the wall - staring me in the face - fantastic environment for someone of my era - quite captivating - nostalgic and memorable to draw me to that location again -

No comments: