Thursday, May 22, 2008

some thoughts that can be applied to business - art and life in general

Perhaps some difficulties that occur arise from people who are just beginning in business attempting to learn by imitating or copying the methods used by others especially when it comes to the tools that are being pushed or touted as the latest means to keep in contact with people -some of it makes sense for business with some businesses - some of it makes less sense with other businesses and some of it makes little or no sense in other situations - where can I go to find out what is right for me to pursue with my business and my specific customers or with people that I want to reach?

Nowhere - I can experiment - ask people - look for advice all over the place but when it comes down to making the final or actual or decisive decision that will be used by me in my business - it must be my choice and I must live with either the success from the decision or see that it is an utter failure and stop using the specific tool or tools in the way or ways that are not working -negative feedback - positive feed back are all helpful or not but most of all my gut feelings as to how this or that is working or not working - that is really what is important - what I believe will work*** see my earlier post on beliefs:

About beliefs - for anyone!


I am beginning to wonder Denis - what causes you or inspired you or prompted you or what made you think that there was some value or need or some great benefit to be had by everyone or one person or a few people by initiating this post -

When it comes to posts and other people's motivations for beginning them on many of the topics that are begun here or on RYZE in general or on other forums throughout the Internet - and sometimes I am not even sure of my own motivations in this area of life as well - I mean that I might start out thinking that I have something to offer others but sometimes I find that the views or perceptions that other people have about what I sometimes write is so very different than mine I begin to wonder if we are in fact speaking the same language or talking about the same subject or are really relating to each other at all about business - and so I have much to learn and yet I still - even when learning have that within me which says that something is making sense of not - and I also know and am aware that something that is 180 degrees from the direction that I am pointed in can be just as valid a viewpoint and making as much sense to someone else and the same for all of the infinite directions that the other arrows are pointed in from where I am to the fellow that is 180 degrees opposite from me - In order for all of us to be different there has to be as many different directions that arrows are to be pointing in that are different than the direction that mine is pointing in whether that be only a fraction of a degree different or somewhere around 160 degrees from where I am -and therefore closer to the fellow whose arrow is pointed 180 degrees away from the direction of my arrow - this just must be the case in order for each individual to express and live and get in touch with and to nurture and proliferate that which is within them that is unique -

No comments: