Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Guiding Principles!

I never thought about this in these terms before but I would say the my guiding principle is to follow my own basic philosophy which is -

the slower you go

the faster you get

to where you want

to be

because

if you are enjoying

where you are

you don't have to go anywhere -

This allows me the perspective to operate in a totally different manner or from a very different perspective than that which I have seen many businesses work on - or from.

If - for example - I am happy where I am doing what I am doing - I feel no need to pressure clients or potential clients to either make an initial purchase or an additional purchase - I am simply and continuously in a calm and relaxed manner letting people know that I exist - and what is possible for me to do for them in the way of business products and services -

If - as another example - I am working with a particular client and am highly focused on doing the best work that is possible for me to do for that client - then I have no concern for the time or the money that is being spent or that is being made - my only concern is accomplishing the image or product that the particular client that I am working with at that particular moment in time wishes to achieve or have as a result after their time spent working with me -

If - for an example - I am not in a rush to have someone purchase one of my artistic images - but am only focused on doing my best to let potential viewers know that my images do exist - that new ones are being made on a constant basis and that these images are available for them to view and review as many times as they would like to view them and review them and that there is absolutely no pressure by me - put on them to make a purchase ever - then the potential purchaser's are free to make such a person when and if they are ready within themselves to do so - while the others who are still wherever they are in the process of simply viewing or perhaps thinking about making a purchase of any one of the products available can do so when such is the best time for them to do so!

and finally for this post -

If - for a final example - I am working on creating an artistic image which will be presented later on to viewers as mentioned above - then there is nothing else on my mind but simply working to create a mood - a feeling of passion - an embracing of harmony with my subject - a feeling of joy - a tinge of inspiration a burst of energy - a unity with nature or any or all of the above in any number of combinations in differing proportions within an image or series of images - then nothing else is allowed to distract me from the pure pleasure of achieving such feelings within myself by a highly concentrated single focus while viewing such images as I am creating them and as they are taking shape or transforming so that I may perhaps achieve that which is my desired accomplishment at the moment of conception and as well so that the particular image or images that I am working might be able as well to convey the same vibrations in another individual or groups of individuals who may have been drawn towards viewing these images for themselves -

No comments: