Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Walter is discovering how to expand

on his writings at facebook utilizing the facebook introduction and the link there to direct people who are interested in reading more to come to this blog and this entry on this blog -

what I have been attempting to express this morning is that there is so much both for me to explore a new from where I have explored already and so much more that I have briefly passed by in my life and that I would like to have more time to stop at each of these places that I have passed and really get more involved with both photographing the areas and getting to know the people more - their lives - their dreams and whatever else I can get to know about them -

I have also been attempting to express to my friends on facebook that I would like to help each and every one of them to find an image that exists or I will create such an image - to help them be motivated and to help them remain on track and have enough energy and drive to reach their dreams -

What are your dreams my friends - let me know and I will work together with you to create an image that will surely help you achieve them - which you can come any time to look at in my galleries -

thank you!

Walter :-)

No comments: