Saturday, September 20, 2008

a letter of recommendation

Volord Kingdom




9/20/2008
To Whom it may concern -
I wish to recommend your attendance
at the opening ceremonies at the
Hardesters Shopping Center in
Hidden Valley Lake, CA on Saturday
October 18th, 2008 from 1 to 4 PM.
which will celebrate with an
Octoberfest theme - one of the best
times of the year to enjoy family fun
and food! And don’t forget to bring
your laptops in order to keep in
touch with the rest of the world since
FREE Wi-Fi will be provided
throughout the shopping center -
I would be there myself but other
commitments keep me from
attending in body although you may
catch a glimpse of me there in spirit
if you so happen to have brought
your laptop and logged into my
galleries at:
http://bebirianart.com
thank you!
Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments: