Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the different types of images in my galleries

I Know that there are a great variety of images in my galleries - all from different parts of my worlds - and this is because at any moment I may travel from one world to the next - perhaps simply just really enjoying the movement or at other times perhaps attempting to work through some challenge or struggle which I am not quite yet able to figure out - but eventually I do and I leave all of these images in the galleries because at any point in time any single individual may find it helpful to see me move either through the easy and flowing moments or through the most difficult of times - all in a matter of moments sometimes and at other times - what definitely seems like life times - or many worlds away -

No comments: